Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Athletic Award's Day!

Warning: Picture overload....

This Morning was athletic Awards Day.

Before the festivities.

Kacey and Abigail
Kacey being recognized for Varsity/Jr. Varsity Tennis.

Basketball Recognition

City Champ recognition.

It drives me nuts how happy my child always looks at events like these. She looks miserable!

She has a beautiful smile but loses it when she gets up there!



Can we go now look?



Friend Pictures...

Kacey, Laura, Abigail, MP and Shelby

Laura, Shelby, Skylar, MP, Kacey and Abigail.

Silly Pictures

Silly Picture with Patrick in the mix.

What a group.

Now it's food time

I think Mikaela and Laura are saying. Kacey, can you tell your Mom to go now?

Loving seeing my girls grow and see who they are becoming, I just wish I could slow down the process a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment