Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend.

We had such a good weekend. Friday night we got some sweet rest after a Mamaw B. visit!

Saturday we swam and then had a night at the Rowe's where I took the only pictures from the weekend. I took those on my phone...

We had a great time fishing and laughing

This girl loves to fish. Her sister not so much... Grace would fish for hours and did. The dark ran them in finally. Thankful for pond stained feet! Thankful for a friends that lends clothes, boots and Shout, for wonderful food and sweet fellowship. Thankful for tangled and broke fishing lines and for friends we can laugh with and make messes with and can just be...











Thankful that no matter what gender and age separates our kids, they still have a blast when they are together!

Thankful for a Sunday of church and family fellowship that celebrated an adoption and for chores completed, family time spent and a great day with my sweet family.

Thankful for Monday that consisted of new furniture/swimming/grilling/ice cream and planting new plants... Who knew I would be so excited about blueberries!

Thankful for a pastor that encourages and made my husbands weekend. :-)

Thankful for our health and praying for the sweet one in the picture above. Thankful for God's grace and love... Today I'm thankful. I'm thankful and I'm full.... Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment