Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

I'm so blessed to have my Mom so close. I'm so thankful for her and all she does for me.

Even this past week she sat in the Dr office with me for half a day... Thank you for all you do sweet Mom...


My sweet family always makes me feel special but on Mother's day they are so sweet..

I got some of the sweetest handmade gifts that I will treasure for always.

Sunglasses/a Knockout rose bush and these fresh cut flowers!

Every year on Mother's day I get breakfast in bed...

this year Greg had an 8 o'clock deacon's meeting so they didn't fix breakfast, and since I'm not much on breakfast I was okay with that but Grace was NOT she stressed over it all day and then that afternoon she fixed for me. she said every year we cook you something so you have to eat...

I got to eat on "the" plate.

She fixed me Guacamole, pickles, and chicken.

all my favorites, it might be the first time I've ever eaten them together though!

The thought behind it was priceless and eat I did!

The Jones and Narrell gang.
My sweet girls

My sweet Momma..
It was also decoration at both Union Grove's so it was a full day!

Happy Mother's day to all you Mom's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment