Thursday, May 26, 2011

Award's Day

I'm not sure how it happened but this year has already come and gone... sniff sniff,


my babies are another year older and soon to be in 5th and 9th grade, makes me weepy just thinking about it, I will warn you know, senior years, I WILL be a basketcase, go ahead and accept it! :-(


Waiting for the program to start!


Being recognized for all A's for the year





She was recognized for 1st place at County roundup for Her healthy living presentation


She was recognized for top reader in her class.


She was the second top reader at AES!


She was recognized and recieved a trophy for having over 300 AR points.


She had 410.


Sweet friends.


And she recieved National Physical Fitness.


We are so proud of you Grace, you are beautiful on the inside and out and we are so blessed to be your Mom and Dad.


We love you!




Greg, Mom and Kacey were there and she told us a thousand times, thank you for coming, I'm so glad you got to come, did she actually think we would miss it for the world... I don't think so.


Hello sweet summer, and oh year, time.... can you please slow down some!


You are making this Momma, tired, old and sad!


Happy Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment