Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's in your backyard?

What's in your backyard.... Want to see what has been in mine recently... Sure you do... I thought so. Greg a few years back got a game camera and we put it in the front yard recently to find out what is digging in my flower beds.... Cats Cats an CATS... Never mind the fact we do not own cats, being in the country that doesn't keep them from coming around... After a few nights he moved it to the back yard by the back creek.... and we got LOTS of pictures of SUGAR! Like a thousand!


And Deer Pictures..
A coyote
more deer and more eyes in pictures that we could never even make out what animal they belonged too
raccoons
trick raccoons!
And this creature.... hmmm What do you think it is? when you zoom in you see his spots we think he is a Bob Cat? Do you know?
What I do know is next time we are in the yard at night looking through the telescope or laying looking at stars or "camping" I think I will be much more aware of my surroundings!
And the best for last, I think Sugar decided to pose, or maybe she is telling the camera enough pictures. I agree after this she has to be the most photographed horse ever....

Just Another Day in Paradise...
no other place I'd rather be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment