Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures and Girls!

Last year Grace was on the Student Council, this year she is as well. She was also nominated as a candidate for Vice President. Pray that she does well in her speech and no matter the outcome God is Glorified!
~~
She also has basketball "tryouts" tonight so that the teams can be divided.
A busy Day for our smallest Gnarrell!
Look what came in over the weekend!
I love it!
With the new bathroom the girls loved the blue and wanted a beach theme.
A canvas 20 X 24 , I looked at it for weeks before I hit the order button!
With special encouragement from my dearest friend.
It is of our Jekyll Island trip.
And another beach picture.. I still have one more to hang..
And just in case you are wondering if the new mirror means no more messaging...
NOPE, not at all...
We still love our mirror messages...
And My oldest Gnarrell! With her many bags.... You can't even see the backpack and eatting as we walk out the door, normal everday Narrell day!
Just Another day in Paradise,
No other place I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment