Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday!

Today is a new day and today I have choices. I want good, I want what is right and holy.
Today is a choice and what you do with today you can never take back.
~~
This has been a heavy week at the Narrells... just life
Life that is hard and heavy sometimes, but there is beauty
in the journey.
~~
I've been disappointed this week.
I've been a little spread thin and
I've been heavy hearted.
~~
Today I pray that Kacey will have a GREAT day
I pray that she'll do awesome on her History and Spanish test.
I pray she feels better and soon. Last year she went through 4 rounds of antibiotics trying to get over sinus junk, we've been through 2 this year and she has been off antibiotics a week and a 1/2 and she feels bad again. Lord heal her.
and protect her heart
~~
Grace has learned some lessons this week about kids that just
like to be mean. She is the sweetest most compassionate precious girl on the planet and God
has given her such a caring heart.
Pray for her has well.
~~
And Greg..... Just pray God uses him to Glorify him in the current situation.
~~
Clay and the girls left for DC this week, I'm so thrilled they will all be together as a family but I'm still sad I will not get to see them for awhile... But their family is together ( Lord I see you)
~~
Some other things I've found joy in this week.
This is part of Kacey's test today...
Excuse the Proverds... umm she meant proverbs. But her test today is on....
I see you lord...
~~
Flowers from my sweet Husband, just because.
Lord I see you...

help me not to lose sight...

Ephesians 4:29:
29Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Lord I hear you...

~~
Matthew 17:20:
20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

I pray you all have a GREAT Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment