Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend in Review!

As the girls get older, there are more and more weekends filled with giggling girls, movies, and parties. Sometimes I would love to go back to the days when they were little and just wanted Mom and Dad but since we can't go back we are trying to just enjoy the moment. Friday since Kacey has been allergy attacked this fall instead of going to the football game and enduring the wind she had girls at our house. Greg was at the cabin preparing for hunting season so we had a girls night of movies, pizza, brownies and chaos, I wouldn't want it any other way. I love that they like coming to the house for now, I pray it is always a place they feel welcome.
Saturday we cleaned and cleaned, a little fall cleaning with a side of Football, a jewelry party and a birthday party. Kacey went to a party and I still have to get used to her going to boy/girls parties... I still pray constantly. Lord help her to make smart choices.
Sunday after church Grace had Tennis and then we took a nap before church again. I'm trying to be more organized, I'm trying to do at least one thing a night, even if it is small... One task at a time! I am a procrastinator... But I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment