Friday, October 29, 2010

Thrusday night...

I'll update with Pictures later but we won by 4... It wasn't pretty but it was a win.
And involved blood/scratched eye/head on the floor/ and jammed or broke finger....
Oh yeah... and that was all just with My child..
Nights like that make me remember why I want to be there. Not just so I can see those shots and cheer them on but so I can be there... others care about winning I care about my Baby! The trainer treated her for a slight concussion... yes this was basketball.
her eyes weren't dilating properly the one that got scratched was HUGE)
So we were up every hour for the first little while last night but she is much better this morning and her eyes look normal. So I'm thankful she is better.
I am one tired Momma!
And then you know that Mommy of the year Award..
yeah, I will not be accepting that anytime soon.
Grace was a little sick this morning and I let her go to school.
Honestly I thought it was drainage and she was only at school about an hour and a half when the school called and she had thrown up in the hall..
Can you say Mommy guilt... hmmm where is that umbrella?
Thank you LORD it is Friday....
qoute of the morninig..
Grace: Momma I'm sorry I threw up in your car
Grace: Now that is something you don't hear everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment