Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend in Review!

Friday night... and we are starting to think it is never going to end...


We were tired. We went to bed after midnight Friday and Saturday night...
When I went to get ready for bed I found this...
Sweet Grace left us a note..
Saturday was a busy day full of car maintenance, laundry, and carrying a load to the dump... talk about the Beverly hill billies we looked the part let me tell you! Then Grace and I went to Terri's to take her Grand babies they were going to spend the night with her and we visited for a little while her house is so nice and welcoming. It is very beautiful and I'm so thankful that she is enjoying a wonderful season in her life. I love you Terri and Happy Birthday! Yesterday was her birthday the last before her big 5-0!
We ended Saturday with mowing the yard and more Sheetrock mudding till the wee hours!
~~
Yesterday after church we went to Mom and Dad's for Terri's birthday cake and ice cream.
And the kids got to swim.
and eat!
Can you believe my sister has all these sweet grand babies...
Terri and her boys.
And with Mom and Dad.
Happy Birthday I pray you were able to enjoy your day!
And last night Greg did this.... ahhh will it ever end..
Please pray the rest of the week goes smooth and we can paint and have it all done by Saturday afternoon. We are really in need of it all being back to "our normal" before next week. We have revival next week and want all obstacles out of the way so we can have a week of worship and renewal.
Hope you had a great weekend!
Just Another Day in Paradise
no other place I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment