Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Our life has NOT been crazy and we've not gotten a little stressed lately...
Therefore we have NOT forgotten some important things lately!!
I did NOT forget to tell my child to change yesterday and show up at a tumbling party still in a skirt... NOPE NOT ME! I'm way to great of a Mom for that!
My husband and I were not in Lowe's for 3 hrs in which at one point on Saturday in our tired stupor we did NOT do innie minnie minee mo in the middle of Lowe's for a light... NOPE NOT US! We also did NOT decide we didn't like any of them and leave without one. NOPE NOT US!
I did NOT get out of my car after dark one night and scream like a baby and jump onto a chair as I watched a snake slither right by the hoe. I did not leave said hoe untouched and let the snake go because I'm to afraid of killing one. NOPE NOT ME!
I did NOT also have to coax my child out of the car because she was not moving. Nope not me!
We are brave Narrellettes! NOT!
Hope you are having a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment