Thursday, August 5, 2010

Great Kids!

Last night.... We were talking about Grace's teacher. She is sick and they are bringing in a new teacher for her until she recovers. (for the second year in a row)

Kacey: Dee
Me: No, Mrs. Wright
Kacey: Oh wow, I forgot, Grace changes classes this year... can you believe it our Grace is going into the 4th grade... That's Crazy...
Me: Girl, what is Crazy is that our Kacey is going into 8th... 8th...
Wow! I remember crying over kindergarten..
Kacey: Yeah (all smiley)

I had a small meltdown yesterday... I had a precious friend call and she took the brunt of my overload... I'm sad to say I didn't handle it well. I was laying on my bed telling her sometimes I felt overwhelmed with all there is to do.. That with the remodel my house is so crazy I can't even clean... Well Grace was listening... a few minutes later she comes in and says Momma I have a surprise for you... come here.
She had a blanket with the remotes in the recliner and Andy Griffith on the TV. She said you sit down and take a rest... and she cleaned mirrors, doors, swiffered and picked up and was all smiles and so proud of herself... I was pretty proud too... and reminded no matter what you are doing...do it with a happy heart. Have I mentioned I have been blessed with Great kids...
thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment