Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend in Review!

Friday I was off and the girls and I enjoyed ALL Day at Spring Valley Beach, we had so much fun! It was so nice to enjoy the day and not worry about having to be somewhere!
~~~~~
Saturday, Kacey was in a tennis tournament in Decatur....
HOT does not begin to describe the weather, it was awful!
I wasn't even playing, and I was sweating like I have honestly never sweat before!
Kacey has to compete in at least 2 tournaments before she can try out again for school tennis this fall... She hasn't been able to practice a lot but she did well.

Humid to say the least, and a 3 hour rain delay in the middle part of the day!
Gatorade, water and frog tog chillin pads to try to keep her hydrated and cool.

A long day, especially after the pool the day before, but she is only 13, and it's nice to have some fun in there somewhere....



The name of the tourney was Summer Sizzler and boy did that name fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment