Monday, June 28, 2010

After our own church service and devotion, my husband found the couch, TV with Nascar and was happy to sit....
The girls and I ate our lunch and stayed the rest of the day being lazy!

I love when they seem so happy together.

Mud Girl!

There are warning signs at the beach we were at saying at high tide water over sandbar creates strong current, Caution advised, when we first got there we were like what sandbar... at low tide we could see it.... People out there walking on it....
Me: Grace lets walk out there
Grace: No, I've seen shark week and know that sharks love to hang out at sandbars, seriously Mama it is like a fish buffet for them....
On the sandbar
Grace doing a cartwheel on the sandbar!

It went a long way out, we didn't make it to the end, because a thunderstorm was brewing... and it started to thunder and you know Grace and thunder! And yes, I waded out to the sandbar with Camera above my head to protect it!
And that night after seafood, we played putt putt!
For the Narrell's vacations almost always include putt putt!
Its a tradition!
Then we went for a night walk.
On driftwood beach.
the girls had a ball, running chasing and playing hide and seek.

On the way back to the Villa we saw at least 10 deer.
Then we got back to the room and went out on the balcony to watch the lighting in the distance. And saw more deer with a baby.
We had a blast. But I'll just put a note of real in here....
After two days on a bike and tennis and then walking the beaches endlessly By Sunday night I truly believed I had really done something to my knee. I was down to crawling up the stairs in the Villa to get to the bedrooms. Turned out I was having muscle spasms in my knee from all the going..... Getting old is for the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment