Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to No NOT me Monday, being honest and living to tell about it!
I am NOT complaining today, about the cold weather, I've NOT been enjoying it but the Joy has NOT ran out and I am NOT ready for Spring!
I do NOT hate days that the snow is minor and you are in limbo land, to go or not to go! That was the question. I did NOT go on Thursday, I did NOT leave home with no snow and got to work and the parking lot was covered, I did NOT work a few hours and then it did NOT take me an hour and 1/2 to drive my 40 minute drive...
I did NOT stay in my sweat pants on Saturday and watch 5 complete movies not counting the Andy Griffith's in between! Nope not me, I would never do that on a day I could be cleaning...
I was not a total slug!
Happy Monday!
On a serious note, My co-workers daughter that had a wreck Thursday night on the ice is going in for her second surgery this am, please pray for pain relief and healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment