Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gracisms....

Yes, I just made that up... At our house we have Andyisms (quotes from Andy Griffith). Rogerisms - quotes from Dad and Gracisms.... quotes from Grace.
Sunday Morning we got up a little late and she wanted Chocolate gravy for breakfast and we just didn't have time so we made muffins and promised breakfast for lunch...
After church we got home and Grace wanted to help...
Grace ~ Mom can I help you?
Me ~ Sure, take these eggs and break them into this bowl.... then wash your hands.
she stood and just looked at me forever, acting hesitant and finally...
Grace ~ Mom won't sarsaparilla hurt you?
Me ~ uh.... not if you wash your hands... Smile (shhh I think she meant Salmonella)


Grace ~ Mom that strader hissed at me...
Me ~ that what?
Grace ~ the strader?
Me ~ I don't know what you are talking about..
Grace ~ you know what Kacey uses to straighten her hair, I washed my hands and dripped water on it and it hissed at me..
Me ~ oh, the straightener... :-)

Do you have things you remember about your babies when they were young?
Grace used to call yesterday, yestergo
Kacey called Chick-fil-a, chickaway that's where she broke her arm!
and Pet Depot, Pet De-Pot
And can you check my temper, instead of temperature...
hmmm, memories that make my heart smile.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love them.
    Taylor still calls "shade" "shed"...until today probably on his spelling test is the word shade WAH
    And Tay used to call magazines magnets, so he'd sit on the toilet and ask for a magnet. :)
    Gray calls helicopters helifoppers
    love it. don't want to correct them yet!

    ReplyDelete