Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vanity?

Okay, I do not consider myself vain. At least I hope not. I think I'm more of a people pleaser!
Or Approval addict as my sweet honest husband would point out!

When I was a teenager, I remember Dad coming home one day and asking.... Did you put something on your eyebrows? They look really dark... Are you sure...
Well once I have had something pointed out It doesn't leave me easily... I just now started wearing yellow after 20 years... (Don't ask) Well years later, I had a friend of a friend say something about needing my hairs plucked so I am officially scarred for Life...
Well that leads me to today...
I went to get my every so often eyebrow/lip wax done... Well I am here to tell you I have never paid to endure such pain. The wax was the hottest I've ever experienced.
I laid back and the lady says Bushy NO>> hmmm
She proceeded to put enough wax to wax my head, pushed into my eyeball to the point I thought I was never going to find the contact she shoved up behind my eyelid then she ripped...
watery eyes, nauseating pain. Mind you it is never pleasant but I've never experienced this...
and she kept doing something with her mouth tongue..I kept thinking if she drools on me I will hurl. I thought I was trully going to die. Then most places dab a little gel this place No lie it was dripping down my face. So that place now has an X on it in my book. I'll drive a little further next time! Hours later I still feel my heartbeat in my eyelids, they may never be the same but hey at least my eyes are not longer bushy NO>>>

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA I HEARD IT FIRST HAND BUT READING IT...I ALMOST SPIT MY COFFEE OUT..BUSHY NO-

    ReplyDelete