Thursday, January 14, 2010

County Tournament/Grace's Game

Today has been a long day, and we are tired!
After driving to Huntsville to work then to car bell for Grace, then to Douglas for Kacey's game/ watched the 7th grade boys play then to Arab, to watch Grace play. I am so glad that it isn't a not me Monday because if it were I'd have to tell you that I did NOT let Kacey eat dinner at 8:30 and my kids were not up way to late studying for test! I am NOT tired all!
Oh yeah, before we go further, Kristi do not proceed I'm pretty sure you will have a melt down! ;-)
Again, I didn't do to well with pictures but I can tell you that Kacey had 8 points and only 2 fouls and they won the semi-finals of the County tournament!
Final Score!
Then after the girls played the 7th grade boys played and the girl's team decided to show some pride and support the boys, each girl had a shirt to support one of the boys.
Group picture!

Kristi ~ you've been warned!
~
~
~
~
Kacey and Andrew
The boys won big!
Then on to Grace's game...
She played very well!
at the foul line!
So now, DOL studied/Spelling done
Kacey~ Math complete/Science test ~ hopefully studied enough!
uniforms washed!
oh yeah, and kids washed...
And now finally the house is quite! I think I know some Narrell's that will sleep well tonight!
Thank you Lord for a good day and for safety, health and keeping us injury free... Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment