Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Time again for NO NOT ME MONDAY!

I did not busy myself recently one morning with My children to the point that I was in the car going to work look in the rear view mirror and realize, hmmm I didn't put any makeup on... NICE! Nope Not me, I am not loosing my mind!

My husband did not take off work to watch my oldest play her first basketball game for the jr high and because of a schedule mess up miss her first game :-( He/She/I were not sad about it either.... Her first game was not supposed to be at 11:30 and they played at 9:30. That would never be our luck.....

I did not spend yesterday in the Dr's office with my youngest with a bladder infection.

I did NOT leave my cell phone out by the pool yesterday in a chair as it started to rain and I did NOT sit with a blow dryer trying to salvage it last night for an hour. NOPE not me! Again, I am NOT losing my Mind!

I also during the same rain storm did NOT leave my car windows down and my car does NOT smell like a wet dog and my Bible was not in my passenger seat and was NOT soaked as well. I am NOT losing my mind!

Our church was NOT cancelled last night due to a lightening bolt hitting a substation and the power being off, Nope NOT us.

Happy No NOT ME MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment