Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

16 Years!
I thought for our Anniversary we would take a walk down memory lane!
This is us at Greg's Senior Prom!
Don't laugh big hair was in then!
Greg's pride and joy.... He still says about once a month. "I wish I hadn't sold that truck!"
Homecoming...

My Senior Prom
June 5th, 1993

Our first Anniversary, we went to Chattanooga
I'm very blessed with not only a Great husband but a Great dad to our girls.
He is always there when they need him!
And my favorite, this past October at the beach...

Happy Anniversary Greg,
You work hard to provide for us
You are an awesome Dad
and I couldn't ask for a better Husband
but most of all I am thankful you are a man of GOD.
I couldn't ask for more.
I love you!
P.S. Happy Anniversary to Kristi and Bucky today is there 10 year anniversary! We are praying for you all and can't wait to Praise God over your healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment