Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!

That time of the week again, Not me Monday!
I did not stay up half the night with half the Narrell's feeling ill and the 3rd that just couldn't sleep :-) Gotta love em!
I did not go off plan and only walk one night last week. Nope not me!
I did not forget WMU ~ I did Not remember when I went to walk and saw the cars! I would never do that. I always remember everything!
We did not have tree's growing in our gutters ~ we are on top of house repairs and if we did I would have never taken a picture and blogged about it~! That would be nuts!
I have NOT received at least 20+ text messages from Kacey in the last 3 days asking if Kristi is going to have her baby today! "Have YOU heard from her!"
I did not have a busy weekend and my hamper on this beautiful Monday is empty and my house is CLEAN......
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment