Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day!

Since a certain fellow blogger shamed me about no recent post! I better comply!
In my defense I tried to Post Sunday night about my hubby but my computer was giving me fits so in the best interest of all I had to stop before it fell to harm!

My sweet family has gone fishing crazy, I have a church member to blame, on a recent church picnic the girls were fishing with Buddy and well the rest is history, two new poles and stuff to go with it we've been fishing! I just watch with my book! :-) I'm good with that!
Greg's really patient with the girls. He heard Daddy about 200 times and he would just smile and go from one to the other, he didn't get to fish a lot the first outing but he was good with that. That's one of the reasons we love him!


Can I touch it?

Sunday Morning!

Sunday Afternoon! See I told you they had the fever! Crazy huh!
NOTE: Grace Pink pole!



Happy Father's Day to a GREAT dad!
We are so blessed God chose us to be your family.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment