Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lillies and Lighting Bugs!

Seems like yesterday, makes me sad, it goes way to fast!
I'm a little emotional today anyway, I guess that happens to everybody now and then
right? Please don't tell me it is just me!
A look at the year 2001....
2009
The Lillies are in full Bloom!
My grown baby... well not grown but almost!



Grace
Silly Pictures!

Last night the Narrell's caught lighting bugs! One of summers greatest adventures! Have I mentioned I love living in the country!
Showing off her find.
Getting ready to release! And we had a beautiful sunset to enjoy as well.
Letting them go is almost as much fun and catching them.
God is Good!
The girls devotion book had a lesson one night about how God loves us so much that he not only gives us the things we need he gives us things for pure joy... even bugs that bottoms light up just to see us smile!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment