Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

We have so much to be thankful for the list would be endless but here are a few things!

I'm thankful to be a follower of Christ ~ Through him all things are possible!

I'm thankful for my wonderful Husband and girls!

I'm thankful for our health. I'm thankful that we live in a time where we have medicine.

I'm thankful my parents are still in good health and I get to share my life with them.

I'm thankful for our church family and our friends!

I'm thankful for my Sisters even though I don't get to see them as much as I like. Roger Lynn too!

I'm thankful for our home!

I'm thankful for our jobs!

I'm thankful for my car ~ old! Lots of miles ~ but still running and no payment! :-)

I'm thankful for the sunshine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment