Thursday, February 19, 2009

How well do you know your husband?

I saw this on another blog and I thought I would give it a try.

http://lifeatsonicspeed.blogspot.com/



Here it goes. I wanted to play along and see how well I knew Greg.

"How much do you know about your husband" test!!


1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Either Sports or Hunting.. It amazes me how he can watch them track a Turkey for an hour on TV!


2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch


3.What's one food he doesn't like? Sour Kraut!



4.You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Diet Dr. Pepper or unsweet Tea



5.Where did he go to high school? Arab High School


6.What size shoe does he wear? 10


7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Was being the word... Hmm guns ~ 4-wheelers umm he used to collect baseball cards but that was a long time ago.


8.What kind of sandwich does he like? Turkey at work if we go to Subway Sweet Chicken Teriyaki


9.What would this person eat every day if he could?I don't think he would like to eat anything everyday unless maybe a biscuit for breakfast.


10.What is his favorite cereal? He isn't much on cereal but I'd guess if I had to say one I'd say honey nuts!


11.What would he never wear? Anything Alabama, we made a bet long ago and had to wear one once I don't think he'll make that bet ever again!


12.What is his favorite sports team? Auburn/Dallas/Braves and Dale Jr.


13.Who did he vote for? McCain


14.Who is his best friend? He'll say me, just because it makes my heart happy.


15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Just one? empty his glass when he isn't done, he'll set it down and I'll dump it in the sink... I don't realize I'm doing it til I hear, where did my glass go...


16.What is his favorite color? Blue


17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Orange cake with Orange icing


18. Did he play sports in high school?Yes.


19.What could he spend hours doing? HUNTING!


20.What is one unique talent he has? He can make anything with Wood or metal, it's just finding the time... I have lots of Greg made treasures...


I'll let you know how I did! Meanwhile, if you want to play...post and tell us how well YOU know your husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment