Friday, February 6, 2009

The Morning after!

Full day of school/volleyball/study for two spelling test! Math Homework! Finding time to eat.. Ball game at 6:30 (Kacey) and another at 7:30 (Grace) So two bathes and and Ice pack later we fell into bed tired oh yeah add one 9:00 trip to Walmart to find flowers for an art project that she ended up not taking... BROTHER! Busyness is my Babylon... But I working on it :-)

After the morning rush!

It makes my heart happy when they get along even if only for a minute!

Grace's 3rd warning to get up!
It is amazing how saying, I'm going to take a Bed head picture of you and post it on the blog can make a child seem to wake and move at a whole new pace! Evil I know!

Kacey! At this point she was awake but refused to move until I and my camera were far far away! I have some better ones but knowing my sweet oldest child the way I do, I'd be safe to stop here so I will!
Kacey has a whole new set of bruises this morning.... complete with a knot on her elbow, sometimes I wonder if they are playing basketball or football! She has a doctor's appointment today to have her acid reflux checked please pray that they will be able to find her some relief there have been a few days over the last two weeks that she hasn't been able to keep any food down and other days she'll be fine.. They doubled her medicine last week and we go for a recheck today. We've only had one bad day this week but please help me lift her up!
Have a great Friday!




2 comments:

  1. I love their bedding! I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go MOM, I will have to remember that one for years to come!!

    ReplyDelete