Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF!

Grace and Mrs. Hunt ~ She loves her teacher, she is the best!
Jasmine, Alexis, Grace and Maggie!

Grace enjoying her Valentine Day ice cream treat at her party yesterday!
Grace went from having a great day to... Momma my teeth hurt.... My ear kind of hurts
to crying in severe pain. Motrin ~ hot compress and some mommy time later it was better but she said "when I talk I sound funny" hmmm so this morning we took a trip to see Dr. Laue it's been awhile so for that I'm thankful but she had an ear infection and her ear drum had ruptured so that is why the pain had gotten better, when it ruptured it released the pressure... so I can add a new medicine to my thankful list ~ actually two (1) antibiotic and (2) pain drops for the ear! But how does it go from smiles to that pain in less than an hour??? To the point it ruptures with no warning.. Crazy! Just another Mommy mystery!
Happy Valentine's day from the Narrell's~!

No comments:

Post a Comment