Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend!

Our weekend was very low key and I was very thankful for it!  :-)
Friday both girls were gone for a while so Greg and I went Grocery shopping alone!  Then we went to Captain D's drive thru and came home and watched Andy Griffith while we ate!  We enjoyed it being kid less and stress free!
Saturday I cooked for a family at church and then we swam for a little while.  We also ran to church to move our Sunday school room and that was it... 
Sunday after church and a VBS meeting I took a long nap before church again last night.  Sound boring??/ not at all it was wonderful!
We needed some down time to recoup.  Last night at church we had a young man announce his call to preach!  It was awesome It's so exciting to see God at work.  When we got home we cooked together then played Apples to Apples until Bedtime!
Sweet Family time!  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment