Monday, July 16, 2012

Our weekend!

Friday we picked up some VBS stuff from a sister church and delivered them to Mountain View.  Kacey and Koda helped!  Grace was still at her spend the night companies house!
Afterwards, we ate and I wasn't feeling 100% so I feel asleep on the couch and sleep around 13 plus hours.  I didn't get up until 11:30 on Saturday.  It's been years since I've done that but I did feel better!

 Love the sunset
 Saturday night we met at Mtn. View to decorate and we had a VBS dry run and pizza party.  We had fun and stayed longer than anyone had planned, complete with lots of experiment fun in the parking lot with vinegar and baking soda.  VBS is going to be a blast!
Sunday we swam and napped!  I have caught up on some sleep this weekend!  Church and food and some sweet family time.  Tonight Kacey had basketball and Greg worked on the cross for VBS.  Grace and I bathed the puppy and did some house work!
Just another day in Paradise!  No other place I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment