Thursday, July 12, 2012

Part of Our Week!

On Monday I participated in Ladies night at Mtn View.  We wrapped up an Esther bible study by Beth Moore and ended it with a movie about Esther (A night with the King) and pedicures. 
My pictures are out of order but when I got home we looked through some Annuals and it was a hoot!
Grace has been going to FBCUG vacation bible school this week.  All except for Wednesday.  She choose to go to Mtn View on Wednesday and that makes my heart smile.  We are settled. 
Kacey watching the Puppy and doggy fuss!

We've not see a lot of rain lately and Wednesday night and Thursday was a rainy day...  Rain Rain and more rain.    Thursday Kacey had her first driving part of driver's Ed, in the pouring down rain, she did Great, but the rain made her a little nervous.  My view on a rainy Thursday. 
I snapped this picture Wed night.  Greg was wrapping up and in the background they were starting to hang our hot air balloon for VBS!


Hope you've had a blessed week!  Tonight Kacey is at Abigail's and Grace went home from VBS with Alyssa one of her friends she took with her tonight.  It should be a quiet night.  Greg is at Mtn View working and I was just about to enjoy a quiet night at home alone!  But when your smallest invites someone to VBS you should probably make sure you tell her the right time to be there!  Then I ran to Mom's to pick up some veggies and then Kacey called and needed a form she left for driver's ed tomorrow so my nice quiet night got started around 9 instead of 5:30..  Oh well.  One day we're gonna miss this!  -  

No comments:

Post a Comment