Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday!

I've gotten pretty lax on posting.  We've been spread pretty thin and honestly haven't had the time or energy to post!  Sad huh!  I am truly going to try to do better though.  Friday was our last night of VBS.  It was a great week and we are so thankful for how smooth and great it went.  We had three professions of faith and one other that has since asked to talk.  Seeds have been planted and we are so thankful.
Saturday was my sweet Daddy's 69th birthday.  I took pictures but I have misplaced my camera so pictures to come.  I HOPE!
Saturday night we spent 4 plus hours at the hospital with a church family who's son wreaked his bike and he had to have surgery on his leg. 
Sunday we had family night and I must admit these past few weeks have really caught up with me.  Yesterday we delivered the VBS boat back to it's home and mowed and tried to catch up on Laundry.
Looking forward to some down time and some family time.  I can't believe school starts back in 3 weeks!  Where has this summer gone?
We've got to get busy school shopping and enjoying what's left of sweet summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment