Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WOW!

What a difference a year makes, this time last year we were just rocking along... same ole same ole and NOW we are are Reverend and Mrs. Greg Narrell!!!



I'm not gonna Lie when I saw this ... I laughed... then I showed it to Kacey and we laughed together then when Greg saw it he laughed then we all laughed again. Not because we take his/our calling lightly at all but because it is Crazy to see how God can use just an ordinary family to serve him. I've known for years but 10 months ago, when Greg finally stopped running and said Here am I Lord, send me...


Our lives have taking on new direction.

Still Sinners saved by Grace...

Change seems to be the season we are in.

One day at a time...

And we often remind each other of the story of Balam and the Donkey..

If God can use a donkey he can use us we just have to be willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment