Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day!

What a wonderful day the Narrell's were blessed with!



Greg and I usually do not do much for Valentine's day but this year he surprised me with a heart necklace. But even more than that he cooked dinner and cleaned the kitchen... ahhhh now that's my Love language! Then I got to attend Grace's last school party. :-( next year in Jr High they stop having them. they had an ice cream party.



My sweet girl!


Kacey had basketball until 5 so Grace and I went and stayed a little while with Momma and Daddy. When we got home Grace had surprised us with heart attacks...
Kacey's was on her mirror!



Our Bedroom door had a heart attack as well!



I'm pretty sure this plan was hatched in GA's!



My sweet girls!














Kacey made us cards, they were precious!












We ended the night with the Movie Cars 2. Narrell's plus one Donaldson... Grace made us sweet cards too, I took a picture but somehow it isn't showing up on my SD card so I'll have to try again! but one of the things she had on it said. I wanted to buy you all the flowers in the world but instead I'm giving you all the Love in my heart... :-) We have some precious girls!



Happy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment