Monday, February 13, 2012

Ramblings of the NARRELL's!

I'm so thankful today for sweet moments. For sweet friends and reminders~~ I was recently reminded by a sweet friend that bad moments do not make us bad Mom's. :-) We are ... believe it or not coming up to our "busy" time of the year.. pray for us with time management. ~~ Tennis season starts today but minus one Narrell. She will not start until she is released from Basketball. Practices started a month ago. This week they have three matches. ~~ Pray for sanity in the upcoming months! ~~ My husband is my pastor.... do you know how strange that can be a times?? Do you know how wonderful it is at times?? ~~ Pray for Kacey, she is going through a tough age, trying to find what she wants to do and who she wants to be and who she doesn't want to be ~~ Grace has had a tooth coming in on top of a tooth that has had to come out..... but it wasn't loose. The only appointment we could get was at 8:30 Wednesday morning. She found out and was determined not to miss school so for 3 days she has wiggled that tooth and lost the one beside it Sunday and lost it after MUCH drama tonight! But she has her new appointment down the road after school!! Thank you LORD! ~~ Mtn. View has started a ladies exercise class on Monday nights and I am enjoying it. ~~ I'm learning change is not always bad even when it isn't easy ~~ I'm trying to learn that house and little stuff can wait because one of these days my kids are going to be grown and gone.. ~~ They will not remember if the house was clean or the laundry was done but they will remember that I stopped to help make cupcakes or that I was there for a class party... ~~ I fail daily but I'm trying.. :-) ~~ One thing about my children getting older sometimes I see traits in myself that I don't want to pass on or that I may have already passed on and I think.. oh my.... We're all just sinners saved by Grace but lately I'm seeing just how much of a sinner I seem to be... ;-)



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment