Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stuff

Stuff! Do you have stuff... that drives you crazy?
I heard this song at Winter Xtreme, she sang it for the first time to a live audience that afternoon and I liked it and heard it again this past week... I couldn't get it to load right here so you'll have to hit the link to hear the lyrics.
~~
We all have stuff!
History Projects
endless laundry
bills
messy house
busy calendars
kid challenges
drown cell phones
"It's not the end of the world"
~~
we all have stuff, yours I'm sure looks different from mine but it's still stuff
sometimes this time of year I guess I get a little bit of Spring fever and I get tired of a lot of "stuff" this time of year... we forget how much we're blessed...
"In the middle of my little mess
I forget how much I'm blessed"
~~
I'm blessed with an Awesome family
Our family is blessed with health
With enough clothes/food and stuff to make messes
I am blessed and today that's the "stuff" I am choosing to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment