Friday, January 14, 2011

Our Snow week!

First I would like to say thank you to the World's best husband and Kids for the homemade Ice Cream for my birthday and to the world's best friend for the snicker doodles to go in it!!!

I loved it... but am thankful it is all finally gone, I'm sure I've gained 5 pounds eating a bowl every night!

Sunday the 9th, it started snowing while we were leaving Awana's!

and right after midnight we already had 4 inches on the ground!

We ended up with around 6 1/2 inches at our house!
Our creek!
Our self portrait! My Husband loves these! NOT!
Our driveway is somewhere under all that.
Finding Beauty in the Journey!
Grace got lots of use out of the sled! Kacey did some but was more content walking and enjoying!

My Narrellette's!
Not even a little Snow can keep Papaw at home! He loves Snow more than anyone.

Fun at the BIG creek!
A big snow calls for finding a big hill!

My sweet Daddy!


Parker likes to jump on and trip Grace!

Grace was to Lazy to Walk! ;-)
She is rotten so she is lucky she has a Papaw that would do anything for her! Well almost anything!

We rode the four wheeler!


The snow stuck around for awhile! Greg was off Monday and then ventured in late on Tuesday. I was off Monday - Wednesday and finally went in on Thursday.
We sure have enjoyed our snow week but we might not like it as well when we are going to school in JUNE!
But we are sure enjoying the Moment now!

No comments:

Post a Comment