Thursday, January 20, 2011

Session 4 and Home!

More Unhindered!
Kim had found our seats the night before for Skillet... 7000 people first come first serve where you sit... so Denise not to be out done got Great seats way close to the front and said, they will not be as loud as Skillet...
Oh Really! Denise had ear plugs, Paige only wished she did!
Newsboys were probally my favorite...
Their lead Singer used to sing for DC talk - You know Jesus Freak!
So lets just say... IT WAS LOUD>>>
And my Lungs were vibrating so hard I think I could feel it on the outside of my chest! LOL!
They put the keyboard player over us...
the drummer was different!
They lifted the drummer up and then tilted him completely on his side and the he spun around while he played.... CRAZY!
Kacey and Kimber with the drummer from Unhindered.

Skating back to the Condo for the last time...
The snow on the way home!
Thank you Lord for a fun safe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment