Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

Today I am an emotional basket case!
I am full and it is overflowing..
This has been a good morning...
A morning where I can see God at work so clearly..
where a song can speak to me so loudly....
Today was See you at the Poles, to see my NOT morning girls up and ready early because they don't want to miss it...
To see the front lawn of the elementary full of kids, PRAISING GOD!
For safety reasons the Jr. High had theirs in the gym... Kids streaming in.. Intentional, on mission for Christ, I'm full.... I'm thankful....
To hear two differant people this morning, say are you okay???
and to be able to say, Yes, I'm great, I'm just full!
To live where I am blessed to live
and worship where I'm blessed to worship
I'm blessed to have my wonderful Husband and beautiful girls...
I'm blessed.... I'm thankful and today I'm full

No comments:

Post a Comment