Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Furniture!

I forgot to take a picture when it was all white...
I bought a old wicker cabinet to put in the bathroom to store all the hair bands/rollers/straighteners and everything else that girls need!
So here is a picture mid process.. when I remembered.

And I also found this set of furniture for Grace, I wasn't sure she would like it but when I took her back to look at it she loved it! It was the dresser/chest of drawers/two night stands, and the bed.
It also had the matching bed but it was a full size and she wasn't ready to give up the extra room from having a twin so we have it in storage for the time being.
This is my favorite piece.
And the cabinet is a little larger than I had pictured but it serves it's purpose!
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment