Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday!

I am so thankful it is Friday even though at 6:30 this morning after Greg and I had both asked last night repeatedly are you sure you have all your homework. Grace says Oh Momma I forgot... three Math workbook pages later I have fixed her hair as she worked.
~~~
I am so thankful it is Friday even though when get in the car and she says Momma do you have your check book.. I think my book order is due today... Me: When did you get it Her: Monday. Me: Ah no... learn to give it to me earlier it is too late... Hard lessons
~~~
I am thankful it is Friday even though between both girls they have 6 test today! Thursday's are study nights at the Narrell household...
~~~
I am so thankful it is Friday and we have a quite weekend planned and hope it stays quite and we stay out of the ER...
~~~
I am so thankful it is Friday and both kids are home all weekend... Much needed R & R.
~~~
I am so thankful it is Friday and even though Kacey isn't 100% she is better! Praise the LORD!
~~~
I am so thankful it is Friday and we do NOT have to go home and do homework tonight... I am sick of HW! I think I help do more and check more now then I did when I was the one in school!
~~~
I am so thankful for my Godly Husband and my girls... Thank you Lord for one more day!
Just another day in Paradise
No other place I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment