Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday Recap!

We kindof decorated Kacey room for her!
14! Wow!
I think this is where she was saying, Are you going to help me clean this up?
I had made mini dirt cakes for her team, she had late practice so we took it to them after practice and they sang to her.
Then we went to eat for Kacey and Mom's birthdays!
My beautiful lady
I pray all her wishes come true and I pray she stays grounded in her faith and continues to grow strong in her relationship with Christ.
I think she is a pretty special young lady.
Kacey and Paige
Present time.
Proud Grandparents
And sister too!

Excuse my house I had mopped the night before!
Kacey is # 33 and that was my dad's number all through school for basketball and football. She loves it.
Grace got her a snuggy!
Sister Love!
You can't read it but around the basket ball it has I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me and has scripture on the back.

Hope you had a special day baby girl.
umm, not so much a baby anymore, but always will be mine and her dad's!

I remember before she started school I would always take off work on her birthday and spend the day with her... now she is more busy than we are. We are proud of you Kacey and Love you to the Moon, stars to the Mailbox and back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment