Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving/Friday

We had a great Thanksgiving. Food and Family ~ No better combination!
I had my camera on Thursday but with all the chaos I neglected to even get one picture...
I did get to rock babies and eat some great food!
I'm so thankful for our family and our health!
Friday against my better judgement I did shop a little with my dear husband that actually dragged me out of bed at 4. Another post for another time. I've only done that one other time and said never again, well never say never. So after shopping we put up a few decorations.
Our Garden flag!
Putting out our deer!
Don't ask!
We put our house lights up and then settle in to watch the Iron bowl.. We were expecting it to be a long painful game but hoped it wouldn't be. We didn't win but after the season we've had and the season the Tide has had we were happy with the way Auburn played and it didn't hurt our feelings that it probably cost Jerrod a little sweat after he relentless tortured Greg yesterday!
War Eagle!
Then off to park to see the lights turn on.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Time is going by so fast. Can you believe it is already Christmas again!
And remember the Thankful tree now it has it's Christmas fruit!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment