Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Being Honest and living to tell about it!
NOT ME MONDAY!
I've NOT been gone every night this past week and my house is NOT a disaster zone! NO NOT me!
I am NOT behind on all aspects of house work.
I did NOT actually feel better when I scrubbed bathrooms last night!
It has not been 5 weeks since I last worked a 40 hour week at work. Nope NOT me I am never late/out!
We are Not double booked on most days and I did NOT buy a $28 adapter (the kind that you plug into your cigarette outlet and then plug a regular cord into) for my car this morning so I can charge cameras/video in the car since that is where I live these days. Not me!
I did NOT have to pack my child in ice and heat since she is black and blue. Nope NOT us.
I have NOT been so tired that I've noticed that I'm ill and snappy one minute and weepy the next. NOT me I'm never an emotional crazy Momma!
I am NOT absolutely Sick of washing uniforms and shirts nightly... Since she does NOT have practice Uniform that they've been using since June! No NOT me!
And to save time and energy hunting it since they can not be dried they do NOT constantly hang in my child's room so she can pack her bag every morning... NOPE NOT US!

But given all our craziness at the moment we are NOT so thankful for our health and we do NOT pray daily that our kids are a light to others they come in daily contact with and this is a sport she loves and we pray she always uses it to glorify our heavenly Father.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment