Monday, November 23, 2009

No Not me Monday


Being honest and living to tell about it.
I did not in the past week get to a gas station on fumes and then go to fill up and could get my gas cap off. It was NOT striped and the threads gone. I did NOT have to ask a guy fellow pumper to help me get my gas cap off and I did NOT feel like a dumb blonde when I asked and he rolled his eyes, NOPE NOT ME!
I was NOT in my old car and this striped gas lid did not make me go to work and figure out an estimation of in the life time of that car I had NOT filled it up an estimated 510 times already... NO WAY it couldn't have that many miles on it!
I did NOT spend 30 minutes recently looking for one of Kacey's 3 ankle braces after she twisted her ankle in practice only to have her pull it out from under her bed. Now why wouldn't I have looked there! Of course everybody puts them there right?

No comments:

Post a Comment