Friday, August 14, 2009

Thank you Lord it is Friday!

The Narrellett's decided this morning to talk about what we are thankful for.
Grace was thankful for God and her Mom and Daddy.
Kacey was thankful for this beautiful day and her parents..
I'm so thankful today is Friday, I'm thankful for my family and their health!
I'm thankful I do not have to get up early in the morning and fix 3 heads of hair! (remember Kacey's broke hand)
I'm thankful Kacey and Grace have had a good week!
I am thankful Grace's teacher has been able to attend this week and I am thankful for hearing Grace's sweet prayers for her. She has challenges ahead of her and her battle with Cancer but I'm thankful we know the Great Physician.
I'm thankful for the better reports we heard yesterday from the little boy in Grace's class that is sooo sooo sick. I'm thankful they know what is wrong and he is making slow progress.
I'm thankful that all the things in the last week that have gone wrong for us are so minor, their are so many dealing with health issues and other major life events, I'm thankful all we've had to contend with are broke cars/trucks/lawn mowers/tractors and stuff.
I'm thankful that last night when Greg was working on the tractor and the tool he plugged in didn't even come on. I thank you Lord that he has the health to get out and work on things and even fuss when they don't work!
Thank you Lord!
Please pray for Grace's teacher and her little friend and his family.
Pray for the children in her class as well they saw the little boy when he seized.
Pray for Whitney (my niece) in her recovery from her wreck she has a MRI this morning to check and see if it has affected her TMJ, she had issues before and I'm sure it hasn't helped.
And last I am so thankful I have you and so many I can call and ask to pray and you will! I am thankful for you!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment