Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!


I did not get all excited coming home one day when I saw the sign at Sweet Home advertising Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey. I had NOT read the book a couple of years ago, Total Money Makeover and was NOT thrilled it was so close. I was NOT just as disappointed when I went on their website and saw it was taking place on Sunday night. Sigh, Awana's and there's no other place I'd rather be. I had prayed if I can go Lord make it easy so I'll know... He answered. Maybe next time

I did NOT type up my Christmas List this past week, Heavens NO!
I also did NOT get some Christmas presents I ordered recently in this past week! I'm not that much of a planner... and I do NOT like to get a head start so all my shopping is done by thanksgiving... NOPE not me!

We did not enjoy our trip very much, we didn't eat to much, play to hard or rest! The weather was not perfect and we did NOT use 3 spray cans of sunscreen while we were gone!
I did NOT wait til the last week to buy school clothes, I do NOT like to plan so I would never do that.
I did not read 3 Lori Wick books while I was off work. I would never be that laid back and carefree, nope not me! And they were Not wonderful!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment