Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to NOT ME Monday!
Being Brutally Honest and living to tell about it!
I did NOT have a kid packed weekend complete with sleep overs, fishing rodeo's, birthday parties, and getting the new AWANA year started!
I did NOT have to run an errand for my husband today that took much longer than I had planned, I did NOT go by the GPS directions instead of my husbands and I did NOT end up going down some one lane roads in the middle of no where but did NOT finally come out on a main road less than .6 of a mile from my destination! I also did not get to the destination and my cell phone did not ring and it was NOT the school nurse... I did NOT have to go back through town swap vehicles with my Husband and then go by the JR High to give my crying child headache medicine, nope not me! Our plans are always smooth and work out perfectly.
I did NOT visit my parents Saturday night and shoot at chickens well actually roosters, NOPE NOT ME! What kind of a redneck do you think I am. My parent's neighbors do NOT own chickens and they do not roost in the tree next to my mother's bedroom window and start crowing at 3 am. She and I along with Dad and Grace did not sit on her front porch with a BB gun trying to keep the chicken's from going up in the tree at sunset so she could get some sleep! We did NOT have a blast in doing so, nope NOT US!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. hehehehehe PETA would love this!!!
    don't worry your story is safe with me..I have a few peta offences myself!

    ReplyDelete