Monday, December 16, 2013

Our weekend!

Friday night Kacey played in Scottsboro and Grace in Huntsville.  Divide and conquer!  Greg went with Kacey and I went with Grace.  Grace and I on the way home stopped and enjoyed Rosie's and got home around 10:30.  She and Greg got up bright and early and headed back to Huntsville to finish their tournament.  Kacey and I after a Crazy morning went to the Gibson Christmas party.
A cousin picture of a few that were still there.
When Grace finished she and Greg came in. 
Saturday night Grace and I had choir rehearsal and Greg fixed my back door :)
Kacey painted.... I love my new addition!
Yesterday was our Christmas musical.  I so enjoyed being in the Choir again.  I love Grace being in it with me.  It certainly makes my heart full!

No comments:

Post a Comment