Tuesday, December 17, 2013

No Not me!

It's been a long time since I've done a No Not Me POST!!
Grace says she misses them so here it goes!

I would never buy online Christmas Cards, put my photo's in and forget to change the name on the cards from the default template.  Nope NOT me... this does not mean I have 40 cards that say Merry Christmas from the Jones family!  :)

I did Not get up Saturday morning to bake my cake and goodies for Christmas at the Gibson extended family and my oven and stove eyes would not work.  that is not my luck!  Nope Not Me!

I did Not then Proceed to break my can opener and have to go to Mom's to borrow one.  NOPE NOT ME!  :)

We did Not start to leave Saturday afternoon and see a huge Pig in our yard... NOPE NOT US>  We did NOT waste 30 minutes trying to chase said pig out of our yard!  NOPE Not Me! 

Just Another Day in Paradise!
No other place I'd rather be!



No comments:

Post a Comment