Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend and Wind!

 This is today!  A rather large Pine tree feel across the road.  Uprooted during a storm.
 We are just thankful it was just a tree and no one was injured.
 Our Calvary Hills.  Grace's is on the right and mine the left, Kacey's is the small pot in the middle.
I guess Grace got Grandma Ruby's green thumb!
 Saturday afternoon, Greg and I were trying to get his tractor cranked... NO LUCK!
 Saturday morning Kacey had a tennis match in Arab against a section opponent Talledega.. It amazes me we are in the same section now.  I'll have to copy some of Scott's pictures this is the only one I took.  Kacey and Alexis won their doubles 8-0 and singles 8-0.
Sunday night Kacey went to Winterjam.  She had fun but it made for a long Monday!
Friday night Greg and Grace went to the cabin and Kacey and I met in Huntsville for some food and shopping she was looking for a new bible!  We also visited the Jones'!

No comments:

Post a Comment